Take advantage of our specialized banking expertise in a range of industries.
Customers Bank, your go-to bank with a customer-centric approach, caters to the financial needs of enterprising business owners in Houston, TX. When you join forces with us, you unlock small business loan solutions designed to fuel the success of your business.
Small Business Loans Explained
Small business loans are earmarked for one primary purpose: business-related expenses. Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a lump sum of funds from your lender, with the expectation that you’ll repay it along with some interest over a predetermined period. The road to approval will be significantly smoother when you’ve done your homework and understand how small business loans can be used.
How to Use Small Business Loans
Customers Bank is a super-community bank with over $20 billion in assets, offering nationwide commercial and consumer banking services. We provide industry-specific solutions with excellent cash management tools and flexible business loan options that include:
There are many different ways to use your small business loan. Consider using it for these and other reasons that will help keep your company competitive in the 21st century.
- Purchase Inventory: Small business loans enable you to buy bulk products to take advantage of discount pricing in preparation for your busy season.
- Working capital: The cost of day-to-day operations can add up. Small business loans can provide cash to help you manage costs better and get through off-peak seasons.
- Marketing: Marketing is among the best ways to grow a business by getting new customers in the door and keeping loyal customers satisfied. Loans can be used to pay for marketing campaigns, increase brand awareness, and drive sales.
- Machinery/equipment: Whether you own a restaurant, a healthcare facility, or a farm, your daily business operations will probably rely on machinery or equipment. Consider a small business loan to fund purchase or repair.
- Tenant improvements: If the space you’ve rented for your business is empty, you will likely be responsible to pay for tenant improvements that exceed the landlord’s allowance. A small business loan can help.
- Buy a business or franchise: If you are thinking about purchasing a business or aspire to own a franchise, work with a trusted lender like Customers Bank to identify an affordable loan that will support your long-term goals.
- Purchase commercial real estate: A business loan can help you buy a piece of property, expand to an additional location, or develop some land. You can accomplish this with long-term real estate financing similar to a residential property loan.
- Refinance debt: Some small business loans allow you to use the funds for debt refinancing. It may also be possible to consolidate multiple loans with one low-interest rate for your entire debt.