About Customers Bank
Customers Bank, a subsidiary of Customers Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company, is a full-service bank with $18.4 billion in assets as of December 31, 2020. A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender that provides a range of banking and lending services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals and families. Services and products are available wherever permitted by law through mobile-first apps, online portals, and a network of offices and branches. Customers Bancorp, Inc.’s voting common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUBI.
BankMobile – Special Distribution
- Customers Bancorp closed its divestiture of BankMobile on January 4, 2021.
- Holders of CUBI common stock will share an aggregate of 4,876,387 shares of BM Technologies, Inc (“BMT”) common stock.
- Each holder of CUBI common stock is entitled to receive 0.15389 shares of BMT common stock for each share of Customers common stock held as of the close of business on the Record Date of December 18, 2020.
- BMT shares are being issued to eligible Customers shareholders exclusively in book entry form by BMT’s transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer and Trust Company until the transfer restrictions have been lifted or expire pursuant to their terms.
- Shareholders will receive a statement from Continental that evidences the issuance of the special distribution of BMT stock.
- The BMT shares received by Customers shareholders are subject to certain transfer restrictions and are not immediately tradable. The shares are subject to a lock-up period beginning on the January 6 and continuing as described in the letter to shareholders from Customers Bancorp Chair Jay Sidhu. Other important details are also contained in this letter.
- If you have any questions regarding your BMT shares, you can contact Continental Shareholder Services at 800-509-5586 or via email at [email protected].
In our public communications we may include references to statements made or materials published by third parties, including securities analysts. Such information is included for informational purposes only and its inclusion is not intended to represent Customer Bancorp’s endorsement or adoption of such statements or materials.
The following is a list of analysts who follow Customers Bancorp. This list may not be complete and is subject to change as firms add or delete coverage.
William D. Curtiss, Hovde Group
Michael Diana, Maxim Group
Russell Gunther, DA Davidson
Casey Haire, Jefferies LLC
Steve Moss, B Riley / FBR
Mike Perito, KBW
Frank Schiraldi, Piper Sandler
Customers Bancorp, Inc is followed by the analysts listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Customers Bancorp, Inc.’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of Customers Bancorp, Inc. or its management. Customers Bancorp, Inc. does not by its reference above or distribution imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.