Whether you’re buying or refinancing, I can help with a full range of affordable mortgage loan options to help you manage the costs of home ownership.
Mortgage loans and refinancing
- Over 20 years experience
- PHFA top producer
- Habla Español
- First-time home buyer programs
- Purchase loans with low to no down payments
- Knowledge of community down payment assistance programs and grants
Mortgages loan and refinancing – Conventional Financing…
- Conventional Financing – Fixed rate and adjustable-rate mortgage options
- FHA – Low downpayment/full seller assist
- VA – No downpayment financing/full seller assist
- PHFA Programs – First-time homebuyer loans, FHA loans, low-downpayment
Mortgages loan and refinancing – Jumbo/Non-QM…
- Jumbo/Non-QM – Fixed rate and adjustable mortgages
- USDA – No downpayment financing/full seller assist/designed for Rural Housing
- Special low-to-moderate income products and programs with our community partner
Currently accepting mortgage applications for the following states: Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Florida, Texas and North Carolina.
Not all mortgage loan options are available in all locations. Products are subject to credit approval and eligibility restrictions. Talk to a lender to find the right loan for you.
‡When you check your rate, we check your credit report. This initial soft (inquiry) will not affect your credit score. If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, we do another (hard) credit inquiry that will impact your credit score. If you take out a loan, repayment information will be reported to the credit bureaus.