Take advantage of our specialized banking expertise in a range of industries.
Small business loans in Bakersfield, CA
Securing funding can be challenging when starting a new business, especially if your startup is too new to qualify for traditional business loans. At Customers Bank, we understand that it takes commitment and a lot of work for startups to succeed. We will serve your business as a sound partner for small business loans and other services.
Customers Bank, founded in 1997, has been serving small businesses with outstanding customer service and the convenience of digital banking for many years. For the convenience of customers, we offer banking and loan services nationwide.
Types of startup and small business loans
Here are a few business loan options to help you cover startup costs, such as payroll, equipment, inventory, utilities, and insurance.
- Personal loans: If your startup is not yet eligible for other business loans, personal loans can be a viable alternative. These loans are determined based on your personal credit history, giving you a competitive option. At Customers Bank, we offer flexible terms of 3 and 5 years and fast funding capabilities.
- SBA government guaranteed loans (SBA): Customers Bank offers SBA loans and microloans that are guaranteed by the government. They are specifically designed for U.S. businesses that pay taxes and operate legally but may not meet the requirements for traditional financing. If you are seeking government-backed lending solutions, reach out to us today. As an SBA-Preferred Lender, we have been chosen from the SBA’s best lenders and maintain full lending authority.
- Business line of credit: A business line of credit works like a credit card for your business, providing you with a revolving line of credit that enables you to access funds as and when you need them. With a Customers Bank business line of credit, you’ll enjoy no application fees and the convenience of automatic payments.
- Business term loans: When you need financial assistance for a particular purpose, such as expanding your business or making a significant purchase, there are term loans available that are designed to cater to those needs, offering more favorable interest rates. Customers Bank offers business term loans that provide competitive rates and evenly distribute the repayment amount between the principal and interest in your monthly installments.
At Customers Bank, we provide industry-specific solutions in the following areas, with outstanding cash management tools and flexible loan options to support the growth of your business.
- Accounting and financial advisors
- Alternative energy
- Associations and non-profit banking
- Continuing care banking
- Healthcare banking
- Hospitality banking
- Insurance brokers
- Legal profession banking
- Property management
- Title and escrow banking
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand your business in Bakersfield, CA, consider exploring the small business loan options from Customers Bank. We offer flexible terms and fast-funding capabilities to support the needs of startups. Contact our experienced bankers who would be delighted to help you through each step of the process.