Take advantage of our specialized banking expertise in a range of industries.
Small business loans in Allentown, PA
Whether you need to add inventory, buy equipment, or expand your business to a new location, consider small business loans from Customers Bank to help keep your company competitive in the 21st century.
How to use small business loans
There are many different ways to use your small business loan, such as the following:
- Inventory costs: A small business loan can help you meet increased customer demands by buying products in bulk to take advantage of discount pricing in preparation for your busy season.
- Working capital expenses: The cost of your day-to-day operations can add up. A small business loan can provide the cash you need to manage costs better and get through off-peak seasons.
- Marketing: You need to get new customers in the door and keep loyal customers satisfied in order to grow your business. Consider loans to fund marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Purchase commercial real estate: A business loan can help you buy a piece of property, expand to a new location, or develop a plot of land. This can be accomplished with long-term real estate financing.
- Machinery/equipment: Whether you’re a healthcare provider, a restaurant owner, or a farmer, your day-to-day business operations will most likely call for some machinery or equipment. Consider a small business loan to pay for purchase or repairs.
- Tenant improvements: If the space you’ve rented for your business is an empty shell, a small business loan can help you pay for tenant improvements that exceed the landlord’s allowance.
- Acquire a business or franchise: If you are thinking about purchasing a business or aspire to be a franchisee, work with a trusted lender like Customers Bank to identify affordable loans that will support your long-term goals.
- Debt refinancing: If you already have high-interest loans, you are paying more than you should in interest and fees. Some small business loans will let you use the funds for debt refinancing. You may also be able to consolidate multiple loans with one low interest rate for your entire debt.
Business owners and entrepreneurs can fund their business needs and achieve their goals by strategically using small business loans.
Customers Bank, founded in 2009, has been serving small businesses with outstanding customer service and the convenience of digital banking for many years. For the convenience of customers, we offer banking and loan services nationwide.
Applying for a small business loan can be a complex process, but you can increase your chances of success with careful preparation. Customers Bank in Allentown, PA, would like to partner with you on your path to financial success. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced bankers today.