Take advantage of the 1.50% APY* Ascent Money Market Savings Account. You’re just one click away from growing your savings.
Reach for higher savings
The 1.50% APY* Ascent Money Market Savings Account offers you:
ascent landing page – 1.50% APY*
For balances of $25,000 or more
ascent landing page – Convenient online account management
Convenient online account management
ascent landing page – FDIC-insured
ascent landing page – No maximum balance
No maximum balance
Grow your savings with the Ascent Money Market Savings Account.
Call us at 855-398-8159 with any unanswered questions you have about the Ascent Money Market Savings Account.
Frequently asked questions
Customers Bank is a super-community bank with over $20 billion in assets, offering commercial and consumer banking services along the I-95 corridor from Philadelphia to Boston; and in Chicago. Commercial products include cash management; commercial and industrial loans; small business loans; SBA government-guaranteed loans; commercial and multi-family real estate loans; and financing for leasing businesses and residential developers.
Customers Bank provides consumer banking services including savings, checking, and money market accounts; certificates of deposit; residential mortgages; and consumer loans.
Customers Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender. Customers Bank takes pride in delivering extremely high levels of customer service while charging comparatively very low fees; service that makes our clients say, ”Wow.”
Customers Bank is a subsidiary of Customers Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company with its headquarters located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. The voting common shares of Customers Bancorp, Inc. are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUBI.
For more information about Customers Bank, visit www.customersbank.com.
The Ascent Money Market Savings Account is a savings account offering a top-tier rate. Interest on your Ascent Money Market Savings Account will be compounded monthly and posted to your account monthly.
To open an account, click the “Open an Account” button on this page.
A statement cycle is the calendar period during which one’s banking statement is generated. A statement cycle begins on or around the 15th of each month and ends on or around the 15th of the following month and will be reflected on your statement as such regardless if the cycle beginning or end date falls on a weekend or holiday.
The Ascent Money Market Savings Account is not meant for everyday spending. Therefore, ATM cards, debit cards or checks are not issued for this type of account.
To access your funds, visit www.customersbank.com, click on sign in and login using the username and password you created.
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) reflects the interest rate and the effect of the frequency of interest compounding (for example, daily) during a 365-day period. The Interest Rate is the annualized rate applied to the principal balance of the account each day in order to determine the amount of interest that has accrued on that day’s principal balance.
Yes, the Ascent Money Market Savings Account requires a minimum deposit of $25,000 to earn the quoted APY. Amounts under $25,000 earn no interest. There is no maximum deposit.
There are several ways to fund your new Ascent Money Market Savings account. You may:
- Transfer money from your account at another bank.
- Choose a transfer of up to $50,000 for a one time initial funding transfer during the account opening process. Keep in mind that this type transfer will not be available for withdrawal for 10 business days from the transfer receipt date.
- If you have an existing account with Customers Bank you may transfer funds from that account to your Ascent Money Market Savings.
- Wire funds from your account at another bank.
- Mail a check. Checks should be made payable to and mailed to: Customers Bank, Attn: Deposit Operations, 40 General Warren Blvd, Suite 200, Malvern, PA 19355. Refer to your funds availability disclosure for check deposits.
* Customers Bank routing number is 031302971. The Ascent Money Market Savings is a savings account. Refer to your account disclosures for complete terms and conditions.
You should fund your Ascent Money Market Savings Account within 30 days after approval of your application; otherwise, your account will be closed.
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 7/12/2022. This is a variable rate account and the APY and interest rate may change at any time after account is opened. Minimum balance requirement to open is $25,000. Balances below $25,000 earn no interest. Applicable for consumers only. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Debit card and checks are not available on this account. Available online only. For FDIC insurance information, visit FDIC.gov.
‡When you check your rate, we check your credit report. This initial soft (inquiry) will not affect your credit score. If you accept your rate and proceed with your application, we do another (hard) credit inquiry that will impact your credit score. If you take out a loan, repayment information will be reported to the credit bureaus.