Upon approval of your Card, you are automatically enrolled in the Customers Bank Rewards program. Customers Bank Credit Card Rewards Agreement for more detail.
Your Customers Bank Credit Card rewards will accrue when your purchase transactions post to your account. Your account must be in good standing; you may not receive Rewards during any time in which you are delinquent in making payments on your Card Account, or during which your Card Account is not in good standing. See Customers Bank Credit Card Rewards Agreement for more detail.
Customers Bank Mastercard customers you earn:
1% Rewards on all eligible purchases. This equates to $0.01 in Rewards for each $1 spent.
Customers Bank World Mastercard customers you earn:
- 3% Rewards on all eligible purchases in the travel merchant category. This equates to $0.03 in Rewards for each $1 spent.
- 2% Rewards on all eligible purchases in the dining and gas merchant categories. This equates to $0.02 in Rewards for each $1 spent.
- 1% Rewards on all eligible purchases in merchant categories other than travel, dining, and gas. This equates to $0.01 in Rewards for each $1 spent.
Please note that merchants accepting Mastercard have self-selected their merchant category code based on their primary line of business. We are not responsible for how merchants are classified. A merchant might be classified differently than you expect.
An eligible purchase is any lawful purchase to buy goods or services with your card other than:
- Balance transfers and cash advances, including convenience checks and traveler’s checks, money orders and other cash equivalents such as gift cards.
- Card Account fees or charges, returned check charges, or interest charges.
- Lottery tickets or gambling charges or any other transactions that are illegal or not permitted by your Cardholder Agreement or our policies.
There is no limit to earning; rewards are unlimited.
You can redeem rewards via the mobile app. From the homepage, scroll down to the Rewards section, tap “Rewards” to open and view your cash back rewards amount. When you are ready to redeem your rewards for a statement credit, select Redeem.
Rewards balances can be viewed on your Customers Bank app on the Home screen. You can view your rewards total based on the sum of your posted transactions since your last redemption period. Rewards redeemed for statement credit also appear on your statement.
Returned items may result in credits being applied to your Card account which may reduce or eliminate accumulated Rewards and may result in a negative Rewards balance. If your Card Account has a negative Rewards balance, any newly received Rewards will be used to offset such negative Rewards balance until such balance has been brought to zero.
No, your Rewards are only redeemable for you current Customers Bank Mastercard account. You may not transfer, assign, pledge, buy, or sell Rewards.
For any questions about your Rewards balance or about the Rewards program please call us at 1-866-405-0824 Monday-Friday, 9 am – 9 pm ET, or Saturday, 10 am – 3 pm ET.