Electronic Signature & Consent
This disclosure provides important information required by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act). By clicking on the “I agree” button, you consent to open a Customers Bank account by using your electronic signature. You consent to conduct business electronically with Customers Bank and certify that the number entered within this account application is your correct Taxpayer Identification Number and that you are U.S. person (including a U.S. Resident Alien).
- Technical requirements – Please be sure that your Internet Browser is the latest version available so that you do not experience any technical issues when submitting your electronic signature. You must also have access to a printer and/or the ability to download information, in order to keep copies of the electronic agreements and disclosures for your records.
- Paper copies of electronic disclosures – If at any time you wish to obtain a free copy of your electronic bank account agreements and disclosures please visit: https://www.customersbank.com/personal-banking/disclosures/. If additional questions remain, contact us by phone at 866-‐476-2265.
- Non-Acceptance – If you do not provide your electronic signature and consent to conduct business electronically, you will not be able to proceed with opening your account(s) online.
- Communication – To receive correspondence regarding your Customers Bank account, please provide your e-mail address and update us promptly should your email address change.
- Applicability – By agreeing, you are providing Customers Bank with your electronic signature and consent to receive disclosures and agreements electronically, consent to those disclosures and agreements electronically and otherwise open your account electronically.
- Withdrawing Consent – If you consent to electronic delivery of and signing of the documents (Documents), you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, your withdrawal affects documents that you have not already signed or received. A withdrawal of consent to receive and sign Documents electronically does not affect the enforceability or the validity of documents you’ve received or your signature for documents that you have signed after consenting and prior to your withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, Customers Bank will not be able to continue processing your transaction electronically.