Asset Advantage Mortgage is a special product for qualified clients who might want to use alternative income documentation or need a quick closing date. Asset Advantaged is not a “qualified mortgage” under Federal regulations. Products like this are sometimes called “Non-QM.” Asset Advantage documentation could include 12 months of bank statements or asset portfolios. This type of financing is ideal for self-employed individuals who may find it challenging to qualify for traditional mortgage financing. Use our Asset Advantage loan to finance primary, second home and investment properties.
Features and Benefits
- Minimum credit score: 680 up to 740 based on loan amount
- Minimum down payment of 20-35% based on loan purpose and property type
- Maximum borrowing limit is $10,000,000 Purchase & Rate and Term Refinance; $5,000,000 Cash Out Refinance
- Term of loan: 30-year adjustable
- Loan-to-Value maximum: 70%
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI) required
- Competitive rates
- Free qualification
- Local decision making with fast approvals (often with 15 business days)
- Friendly, federally licensed mortgage consultants
- Personalized service
- Available in: PA, NY, NJ, CT, DC, DE, MA, RI and VA
Ready to get started? Contact one of our mortgage professionals who will help find the right loan for you.