The information provided below does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice. All information, content, and materials available on this page are for general informational purposes only.
We understand that finding the right funding or capital partner can be difficult. Our team of professional lenders at Customers Bank is committed to providing a variety of commercial loan products to meet all our clients’ current and future needs. For everything from expanding your business to purchasing inventory, Customers Bank has a product for you. Learn more about our small business financing options below.
Types of Small Business Commercial Loans for Every Occasion
The team of small business lending specialists at Customers Bank can provide a wide variety of commercial loans to community businesses. All loan products are subject to approval.
- Business lines of credit – For flexible financing that can help you supply working capital, finance receivables, supplement cash flow, or purchase assets or inventory, there’s no better choice than a business line of credit from Customers Bank. Credit is available at competitive rates. Clients with a Customers Bank business checking account can also set up automatic payments on their credit line.
- Business term loans – For expansion, capital improvements, asset financing, and other large-scale business needs, ask about a Customers Bank business term loan. Financing is available at competitive rates. Fixed monthly payments that come with one of these loans can help you predict and control costs while paying down both principal and interest. Automatic payments are available for clients with a Customers Bank small business checking account.
- Construction loans and credit lines – To finance a commercial construction project, consider a construction loan or credit line from Customers Bank. Our loan products can provide permanent financing options. Interest only accrues during the construction period. Contact a representative to learn more.
SBA Government Guaranteed Loans Available
As a preferred nationwide Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, Customers Bank is able to offer loans backed by the federal government to qualifying businesses. Government guaranteed loans can be used to finance the start of a new small business or to purchase or improve an existing business. Loans can be issued for up to $5 million.
Government guaranteed loans are available through different federal programs, including:
- SBA 7(a)
- SBA 504
- USDA B&I
To help determine which loan program might be best for your company, a Customers Bank government guaranteed lender will go over the specifics of your business and walk you through the options available. Our team is experienced at securing government loans for a variety of industries, including:
- Childcare companies
- Businesses in the hospitality and hotel industry
- Medical, dental, and veterinary practices
- Legal practices
- Franchised businesses
Flexible Lending Solutions for Your Small Business
Running a small business sometimes requires flexible financing and a banking team committed to providing solutions. The commercial lending specialists at Customers Bank can offer both. Fill out our online form today to connect with a representative and discuss the needs of your small business and learn how we can fund your next endeavor.
All products and services are subject to approval.