Important Dates to Know
Our new digital banking system will be available after 9:00 AM EST the morning of February 8th. Prior to this go-live date, there will be a brief downtime period as we transition over to the new system. Here are the dates and details you need to know:
- On Thursday, February 4th at 11PM ET, the current Bill Pay system will become unavailable until February 8th. All scheduled payments will be processed without interruption; however, you will not be able to edit, delete or add payments during this timeframe.
- On Friday, February 5th at 4PM ET, the current Online and Mobile banking systems will become unavailable until February 8th. You will not be able to login, view balances or perform transactions during this timeframe. Also, the ‘Card Controls’ function within mobile banking will be deactivated. This means that any card controls put into place prior to this time will no longer be enforced. A new and improved card control option will be delivered this summer.
- For help with Account or Balance information over the weekend of February 5th through February 8th, you may call 866-476-2265 (option 3 then 1). Agents are available every day, 8AM–11PM ET. Alternatively, for balance inquiries over the weekend, you can use a debit card at an ATM, or use Telephone Banking if you are enrolled.
- On February 8th, please download the new ‘Customers Bank Mobile’ app from the Apple App and Google Play stores. We suggest you download the new app and delete the current app at that time. You will also be able to access online banking from the bank’s homepage at www.customersbank.com.
- Online and mobile banking enrollment will be available on Monday February 8th. At that time, please visit www.customersbank.com and select the ‘Enroll in Personal Online Banking’ option on the top right corner of the page.
- For assistance with the new online or mobile banking services, please call 866-476-2265 (option 4 then 1), where agents are available every day from 8 AM – 11 PM ET.