Important Things to Know
Important items to know for the new business mobile and online banking platform:
- All users and entitlements have been loaded into the new platform.
- All ACH and Wire Transfer templates have been loaded into the new platform.
- Any changes to users, template or accounts since 1/15/20 will need to be added to the new platform.
- There have been no changes to the Remote Deposit Capture, Business Bill and Positive Pay platforms. When you access these platforms, all data will remain the same as today.
- Loan accounts will display a differently in the new platform, they will appear with the loan number and the note number.
- Loan Payments will now be made via the Book Transfer module.
- Each user must setup their new Alerts in the new platform.
- The Statement module will now include regular bank statements, loan statements and account analysis statements.
- QuickBooks and Quicken users who use the Direct Connect method must select a new (must get steps from Q2).
- A new mobile app will need to be downloaded to your device to access the new mobile business online banking app.
- Admins will no longer be able to reset user passwords. Admins must contact the bank to have a user password reset.
- Extremely important: Business Bill Pay admins must not add any users within the Business Bill Pay module. All users will be set up by the bank.