- Business Checking
- Money Market
- Business Loans
- Business Concierge Banking®
- Banking for Mortgage
- Commercial Lending
- Cash Management
- Other Services
Translate this page
Business Concierge Banking®
Bringing our bank to your office.
- Meet at your office - by appointment
- 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Appointments with experienced, highly-trained bankers
- Open a deposit account and apply for a loan
Your concierge banker will help you:
- Save money.
- Borrow money.
- Save time.
- Make more money.
- Protect your money.
For general inquiries about Concierge Banking®, email [email protected]. Or locate your area representative below.
Berkshire Mall West Branch
- 15 years banking experience
- BS in Biology, University of Colorado
- Member, Berks County Chamber of Commerce; Past Board Member, Exeter Optimist Club.
- 24 years banking experience
- Lackawanna College, graduate of Advanced Achievement Program in Leadership
- Advisory Board member, Latino Chamber of Commerce; past board member, Berks County United Way Bank Committee; past board member, Oley Business Association treasurer; Board Member, Berks County Association of the Blind and Co-chair, Marketing Committee
- 16 years banking experience
- BS in Business Administration, La Salle University
- Member of Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce; Sponsor for Special Olympics for Bucks County since 2000
- 10 Years Banking Experience
- 10 Years Lending Experience
- Member, Kimberton Business Association
- BS In Education, Bloomsburg University
- Avid SPCA Sponsor
- Loves His Family, Friends, Pets, and Sports
Newtown Square Branch
- BS in Marketing from Penn State
- 11 years residential and small business lending experience
- 6 years bank branch management, including multiple locations
- Past Board Member and Committee Chair, the Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, Berwyn Devon Business and Professional Association
- Past Board Member, St. Patrick’s Home and School Association
- 30 + years banking experience
- Finance and Banking education
- President of the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer County
- Member, Mercerville Merchants Association
- Member, Mercer Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Hamilton Township Economic Development Advisory Commission
Rye Brook Branch
- 23 banking experience
- BS in Finance, Fordham University